FM-203 Dual Port Soldering Station Only
This soldering station has 2 ports, allowing users to use the station for soldering, desoldering, and SMD rework.
Station & HandpieceCompatibilities
Rework Mini Tweezers
(Requires N2 Generator)
Heavy Duty Soldering
Heavy Duty N2 Soldering
(Requires N2 Generator)
Desoldering & Soldering Station (Dual Port)
Desoldering & Soldering (Self-Contained)
Desoldering & Soldering Station (Shop Air)
Rework Station (3 Port)
|Tweezers: T16||Tweezers: T9||Nozzles: N3||Tips: T17||Tips: 15||Tips: 22||Tips: 22||Tips: T30|
The FM-203 can power the following HAKKO handpieces:
• FM-2027 soldering iron
• FM-2032 micro soldering iron
• FM-2024 desoldering tool
• FM-2022 parallel remover (hot tweezer)
• FM-2023 mini hot tweezer
• FM-2026 nitrogen soldering iron
• FM-2030 heavy duty soldering iron
• FM-2031 nitrogen heavy duty soldering iron
|D Port compatible S Port compatible|
YES: Both handpieces can be used simultaneously.
NO: Only one handpiece will operate.
* Note: The FM-2024 desoldering tool requires the P/N: FM2024-21 conversion kit which includes Desoldering Control Box, P/N: C1492.
† Note: The FM-2026 handpiece needs nitrogen (N2) generator (HAKKO FX-780), controller (HAKKO FX-791) compressor, regulator, etc.
The FM-203 features:
• process control so you can select any temperature you want without changing the tip - one tip, any temperature!
• temperature range 200 - 450°C (400 - 840°F)
• temperature accuracy ±15°C
• LED in handpiece tells the operator the iron is hot
• auto shutoff
• sleep mode functionality
• No Calibration Necessary
Note: Tips are NOTincluded.
Part Number: C1551
Attention: Station ONLY (handpieces NOT included)
Part Number: FM203-01
Attention: The FM-203 ships with one (1) FM2027-06 soldering handpiece.
Part Number: FM203-DP
Attention: The FM-203 ships with one (1) FM2027-03 and one (1) FM2027-06 soldering handpieces.
Part Number: FM203-HD
Attention: The FM-203 ships with one (1) FM2030-01 Heavy Duty soldering handpiece.
See Specifications for more details.
Note: The FM-203 stations with serial numbers before 02203211002129 will require the purchase of an upgrade. Due to the upgrade process requirements, upgrades cannot be performed in the field. Stations must be returned to American Hakko under an CASE for this upgrade, at which time the upgrade (PN: FM203-UPGR) can be purchased with the FM2030-02 kit and your selection of T22 tips.
|Power Consumption||140W 120V|
|Temperature Range||200° - 450°C (400° - 840°F)|
|Temperature Stability||±5°C (±9°F)|
|Weight||5.9 lbs. (2.7 kg.)|
|Outer Dimension (W x H x D)||4.7 x 4.7 x 7.5 in. (120 x 120 x 190 mm)|
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW
Learn about the latest products and exclusive offers