FX-100 RF Induction Heat Soldering System Station Only
RF induction heat technology at its best. Designed for fast, reliable, accurate, efficient, and ESD safe soldering. No calibration required, just turn it on and in just seconds you’ll be ready to go. Boost control delivers a boost of extra power when you need it. Its compact design minimizes the workbench footprint.
Note: FX-100 Soldering Station with power cord only. For station with Iron & accessories, please see FX100-04.
• User selectable Power Activity Display providing constant dynamic feedback to the operator about the thermal load on the soldering iron tip
• Password Lockout prevents unauthorized system setup changes
• Tip Sleep function reduces tip temperature to preserve tip life and reduce oxidation when the iron is not in use
• Large Backlit Display provides a clear and simple interface for the operator
• User Programmable Profiles for tip and solder selection
• Activity Monitor provide cumulative data on tip heater loads and tip running time to aid in process control and managing operating costs
• Auto-Power Off safety feature
• Compact design minimizes the workbench footprint
Add-ons for the FX100-53
• FX1001-52 RF Induction Heating Soldering Iron Conversion Kit
• FX1001-51 RF Induction Heating Soldering Iron — Handpiece Only
• FX1002-84 Micro Soldering Iron Conversion Kit
• FX1002-83 Micro Soldering Iron — Handpiece Only
|Temperature Stability & Accuracy||Meets or exceeds IPC J-STD-001, ANSDI ESD S20.20 and older MIL-STD's|
|Output Frequency||13.56 MHz|
|Weight||6.6 lb. (3 kg.)|
|Dimension (W x H x D)||5.0 x 5.9 x 6.6 in. (127 x 150 x 167 mm)|
What's in the box?
|3-Wire Power Cord||B2419|