FX-1003 Micro Tweezer
New Micro Tweezer for the FX-100 Induction Heating Soldering Station.
Note: Tips sold separately
Introducing the FX-1003 Induction Heating Micro Tweezer for micro SMD components. Designed for the Induction Heating FX-100 Soldering Station, these micro tweezers can handle components as small as 01005 (0402mm). The FX-1003 utilizes the new T38 Tips that have 2 different temperature ranges and 7 different shapes. Perfectly aligned tips with superior performance of the induction heating technology, the new HAKKO FX-1003 IH Micro Tweezers is the ideal tool for small component rework.
• The FX-1003 has 4 types of alignment adjustments: Vertical, Horizontal, Rotation, Length
• T38 Tips temperature: 750°F and 660°F
• The handpiece is designed with an ergonomic shape for comfort and is ESD safe
• The holder can store spare tips and makes changing out hot tips easy and convenient
• While resting in the holder the handpiece activates the FX-100's sleep mode to maximize tip life
|Tip Series||T38-02: 750°F (400°C), T38-03: 660°F (350°C)|
|Type of Station||HAKKO Induction Heating Soldering Station|
|Tip to Ground Resistance||<2 Ω|
|Tip to Ground Potential||<2 mV|
|Output Frequency||13.56 MHz|
|Heater||IH (High-Frequency Induction Heating)|
|Cord Length||1.3 m (4.3 ft)|
|Total Length*||130 mm (5.1 in)|
|Weight*||32 g (0.07 lb)|
What's in the box?
|Micro Tweezer Handpiece||FX1003-83|
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW
About our latest products and exclusive offers.