FX-951 Soldering Station
Keep your bench clutter to a minimum and breeze through your tasks. This soldering station features a compact design with superior heat transfer and thermal recovery.
Bring a new design to your workbench with the stylish HAKKO FX-951 soldering station.
• Superior heat transfer and thermal recovery
• Meets or exceeds J-STD--001 requirements
• Composite tips — heating element and sensor are integrated with ceramic
• No calibration required
• Lockout key card to prevent unauthorized or accidental temp settings
• Low temperature alarm
• Auto shutoff after 30 minutes of non-use
• Soldering iron (FM-2027) uses quick-change composite T15 tips
• Optional "Sleep Mode" functionality when used with the FH200-01 iron stand
|Power Consumption||75W 120V|
|Temperature Range||200° - 450°C (400° - 840°F)|
|Temperature Stability||±5°C (±9°F)|
|Outer Dimensions|| 80(W) x 130(H) x 131(D) mm
(3.1 x 5.1 x 5.1 in.)
|Weight||2.6 lb. (1.2 kg.)|
|Soldering Iron - Handpiece|
|Tip-to-Ground Resistance||< 2 OHMS|
|Tip-to-Ground Potential||< 2mV|
|Length of Cord||3.9 ft. (1.2 m)|
|Total Length (w/o cord)||188 mm (7.4 in.) with 2.4D tip|
|Weight (w/o cord)||30g (0.067 lb./1.07 oz.) with 2.4D tip|
What's in the box?
|Soldering Iron|| FM2027-02
|Sleeve Assembly (Grip), anti-bacterial, green||B3219|
|Heat Resistant Pad||B2300|
Note: Tips are not included.