FR-811 Advanced SMD Hot Air Rework System
An advanced SMD rework station with vacuum pickup and a multitude of features for every need. When integrated with a bottom heater, board fixture and vision system, the FR-811 is a complete SMD rework system and the ideal choice for bottom terminated components. For complete set please see FR811-SET.
The FR-811 is a complete SMD rework system, featuring dual thermocouple inputs for part and board monitoring, PC integration via USB port with Hakko software, an additional external USB port for flash drive memory for storage of profiles, onboard storage of up to 50 profiles, manual and auto modes, auto teach mode for profiling, password lockout, and lots more!
• New graphic interface display and navigation system that simplifies operation
• Dual T/C inputs allow users to monitor part and board temperatures while controlling the ramp rate for a safe, accurate and repeatable process.
• Automatic mode gives users the ability to fully program profiles with up to 6 stages
• Onboard storage of up to 50 profiles with an external USB port for flash drive memory for storage of profiles
• A dedicated USB port can also be used to integrate the FR-811 with a PC using the included software — Note: Software is compatible with Windows 7 through Windows 10.
• Integrated vacuum pickup with a visual indicator in the handpiece that indicates when the component has been completely reflowed
Combine the optional C5016 bottom heater, which integrates with and is fully controlled by the FR-811, with the C5027 board holder, C5028 or C5029 handpiece fixture and the 999-267 vision kit, and the FR-811 transforms into a complete, economical SMD rework system that is ideal for bottom terminated components.
Note: The HAKKO FR-811 is compatible with older generations of nozzles from the FR-801, FR-802 and FR-803B hot air stations. An adapter is not required to use the older nozzles
|Input Voltage||120 VAC 50/60 Hz|
|Heater Power Consumption||790W|
|Airflow Capacity1||Setting 1-100% (115 L/min. Max)|
|Temperature Range2||120° - 1120°F (50° - 600°C)|
|Thermocouple Inputs||2 - Type K|
|External Connections|| 1 - USB - A
1 - USB Mini B
|Operating Modes||Manual or Automatic|
|Memory||50 x 6 Stage + Preheat|
|Process Control||Password Lockout|
|Auto Power Off Safety||Yes|
|Auto Cooling Safety||Yes|
|Handpiece Length (w/o Cord)||9.8 in (250 mm)|
|Handpiece Weight (w/o Cord)||0.40 lb. (180 g)|
|Nozzles (not included)||N51 Series|
| Standard Dimensions
(W x H X D)
| 6.3 x 5.7 x 8.7 in.
160 x 145 x 220 mm
|Station Weight||3.3 lb. (1.5 kg)|
1Airflow capacity is rated as free flowing. Restrictions created by various nozzles may reduce the maximum airflow capacity.
2Under certain airflow and temperature setting conditions, the station my not attain the maximum allowable temperature.Note: Specifications subject to change without notice
What's in the box?
|FR-811 SMD Rework Station||---|
| Software and Driver CD
Note: Software is compatible with Windows 7 through Windows 10.
| Holder Assembly
| Vacuum Pipe Knob (L) w/ screw
| USB Cable
|Heat Resistant Pad||B2300|
|Vacuum Cups - 3 mm dia. (2 pcs)||A1520|
|Vacuum Cups - 5 mm dia. (2 pcs)||A1439|
|Vacuum Cups - 7.6 mm dia. (2 pcs)||A1438|
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW
About our latest products and exclusive offers.