FR-301 Portable Desoldering Tool
The FR-301 Desoldering Tool has everything you love about the FR-300, but with an improved temperature recovery time for greater efficiency. Its quick-change nozzle system uses Hakko’s versatile N61 nozzle series tips.
• N61 Nozzle Series
• Improved temperature recovery time
• Easy-to-clean solder recovery chamber minimizes maintenance and reduces waste
• Fast release tool for the quick-change nozzle system
• Closed-loop sensor integrated heating system for improved thermal performance
• Compatible with lead-free solders
• Ergonomic grip design to minimize stress on your hand and wrist
• Unique pump design that lowers vibration and noise, but improves vacuum pressure and flow
• Easy-to-use adjustable temperature control built into the handle
• Includes storage case and maintenance accessories
Note: Let the tool cool down completely before storing it in the carrying case to prevent risk of burn/melting the carrying case.
|Input Voltage||120 VAC 50/60 Hz|
|Temperature Range||350° - 500°C (660° - 930°F)|
|Tip to Ground Resistance||< 2 Ohms|
|Tip to Ground Potential||< 2 mV|
|Temperature Stability and Accuracy||Meets or exceeds IPC J-STD-001|
|Vacuum Source||Single-Cylinder Diaphragm Pump|
|Vacuum Pressure||81 kPa (610 mm Hg / 24 in. Hg)|
|Suction Flow||11 L/min|
|Weight (w/o cord)||0.52 kg (1.1 lb.)|
|Standard Nozzle||N61-08 (ø1.0mm)|
What's in the box?
|FR-301 Desoldering Tool||--|
|Ceramic Filter (1 installed / 2 replacements)||A5044|
|Pre Filter|| B5104
|Cleaning Pin for ø1.0mm (0.04in.) nozzle|| B1087
|Cleaning Pin (for heating element)||B1085|
|ø1.0mm Standard Nozzle||N61-08|
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW
About our latest products and exclusive offers.