FR-810 SMD Hot Air Rework Station
This product has been replaced by the FR810B-05.
SMD HOT AIR REWORK STATION
The FR-810 Hot Air Rework Station sets a new bar for convective rework. The new, compact and lightweight design (only 2.9 lb.) features a quiet, self-contained turbine air supply, capable of delivering approximately 100 L/min (free flowing). The new heating element design improves durability, provides a top end temperature of 1120°F (600°C) and eliminates the quartz glass insulator tube. New N51 Series Quick Change nozzles allows for tool-free installation and removal, and the integrated holder provides automatic safety cool down when the handpiece is not in use.
The FR-810 also features:
• easy to read digital display for both temperature and air level
• slender handpiece with integrated Start/Stop button
• the ability to store up to 5 user programmable presets for temperature, airflow and time
• new Preset Chain feature that allows the operator to link up to 5 presets to run in sequence, simulating a 5-heating zone reflow profile for SMD components
• Auto Power-Off
• additional new, single jet nozzles with larger sizes
• a quick-change adapter for compatibility with existing Hakko nozzles
• Password Lockout to prevent unauthorized setup changes
• ESD safe by design
NOTE: Nozzles NOT included
Part Number: FR810-05
FR-810 HOT AIR REWORK STATION
Model FR-810 Part Number FR810-05
Input Voltage 120VAC 60Hz Power Consumption 820W Heater Power Consumption 790W Airflow Source Turbine Airflow Capacity* Setting 1-9 (5-115 L/min) Temperature Range** 120 - 1120°F (50 - 600°C) Handpiece Length
9.8 in. (250mm) Handpiece Weight
0.40 lb. (180g) Nozzles (not included) N51 Series Station Dimensions
(W x H x D)
6.3 x 5.7 x 8.7 in.
(160 x 145 x 220 mm)
Station Weight 3.3 lb. (1.5 kg) Safety Approval ESD Safe Yes
* - Airflow capacity is rated as free flowing. Restrictions created by various nozzles may reduce the maximum airflow capacity.
** - Under certain airflow and temperature setting conditions, the station may not attain the maximum allowable temperature selection.
Note: Specifications subject to change without notice
Description Part Number FR-810 Hot Air Rework Station FR810-05 Power cord B5054 Heat resistant pad B2300 FP Pickup Tool with SS wire B5056 Handpiece Holder B5048 Instruction Manual --
Note: Station does NOT include nozzles. Nozzles must be purchased separately. When ordering be sure to order a nozzle suitable for the work.
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW
Learn about the latest products and exclusive offers